Module 2 - "Leading on Purpose"
NOTE: RETURNING TO IN-PERSON DELIVERY!!! It is currently our intention to deliver this module in-person, however, should there be another COVID wave, we reserve the right to transition back to a virtual delivery. Adequate notification will be provided.
The location is tentatively at Crieff Hills Retreat and Conference Centre, Puslinch, Ont and will be confirmed by end of August. Any alternative location would be within 1 hour drive of the Greater Toronto Area.
Session 3 - High Performance Leadership
- Gain methods and tools to lead deliberately and with purpose
- Understand essential cadence routines of an effective leader
- Leverage the natural personal and business rhythms
- Determine strategic vs tactical leadership focus
- How to conduct effective gemba (go/see/engage)
- Create and utilize leader standard work
- Experience the role of a leader in problem solving
- Skills for active listening and questioning
- Make a commitment to self development
Session 4 - The Human System
- Leadership skills for engagement and high performance
- Steps to create responsible engaged employee
- Methods to create performance standards and effective communication
- Development of high performance teams
- Approaches to creating a no fear environment and meaning at work
- Establishing a control board culture with alignment and managerial vision
- Techniques to create a bias for action, motivation and personal achievement and higher levels of accountability
Module 2 includes:
- 2 - full day skill development sessions
- 2 - peer community group sessions (part of the skill development sessions)
- 1 - half day peer community group session
- 3 - 1 hour coaching calls
All skill development sessions run from 8:30AM - 5:00PM EST and the half day peer community group session is from 12:30 - 5:00 PM EST.
Coaching calls to be scheduled individually upon commencement of the program.