Module 2 - "Leading on Purpose"
Session 3 - High Performance Leadership
- Gain methods and tools to lead deliberately and with purpose
- Understand essential cadence routines of an effective leader
- Leverage the natural personal and business rhythms
- Determine strategic vs tactical leadership focus
- How to conduct effective gemba (go/see/engage)
- Create and utilize leader standard work
- Experience the role of a leader in problem solving
- Skills for active listening and questioning
- Make a commitment to self development
Session 4 - The Human System
- Leadership skills for engagement and high performance
- Steps to create responsible engaged employee
- Methods to create performance standards and effective communication
- Development of high performance teams
- Approaches to creating a no fear environment and meaning at work
- Establishing a control board culture with alignment and managerial vision
- Techniques to create a bias for action, motivation and personal achievement and higher levels of accountability
Module 2 includes:
- 4 - half day skill concepts & practical habit application sessions
- 1 - half day peer community group session*
- 3 - 1 hour coaching calls
All sessions run from 12:30PM - 5:00PM EST.
* The Peer Community Group session is in-person at a venue within the western side of the extended Greater Toronto Area (GTA) (Mississauga, Milton, Kitchener-Waterloo). For those leaders enrolled from outside the GTA, virtual attendance can be arranged upon request.
Coaching calls to be scheduled individually upon commencement of the program.