As an Alumni of the Front Line Leaders program, we are providing you with this unique opportunity to continue to learn and develop - The FLL Alumni Continuing Education program. You will be provided with both skill development and group coaching sessions.
For your convenience, the skill development session will be based on our Lunch and Lead format (50 minutes long, starting at noon). You can choose three skill development sessions from the menu and have the option to attend both group coaching sessions.
DOWNLOAD PROGRAM OUTLINE
Skill Development Sessions - Continuous leadership skill development. Six sessions will be available from September to June. You will have the option to choose three from the menu.
Group Coaching Sessions – Advice exchange based on the participant's current challenges, benchmarking and best practice sharing with your peers. Coaching from the program leaders
Skill Development Sessions
Virtual Lunch and Lead sessions (12:10 PM - 1:00 PM EST)
- October 3, 2022 - Difficult Conversations - How to prepare for and confidently conduct difficult conversations.
- November 7, 2022 - Trust, but verify – All leaders today must build mutual trust between themselves and their team. Learn how high performance leaders raise their team’s performance bar by “verifying” methods that enhance trust without micromanaging.
- January 16, 2023 - Group Coaching Session
- February 6, 2023 - Pushing back and still succeeding - Build the self-confidence to speak your unpopular opinion or to disagree with peers and higher-level leaders, professionally and respectfully, while positively impacting your reputation.
- March 6, 2023 - Managing conflicting priorities – With an ever-expanding to-do list, learn how to determine what needs to be done in what order.
- April 3, 2023 - When people don’t show up to work - Acquire the escalating methods and progressive steps to manage poor punctuality and absenteeism confidently. How to approach and when to tread softly.
- May 15, 2023 - Group Coaching Session
- June 5, 2023 - How to turn up the heat – That person needs a swift “KIA.” Learn how to put the correct type of pressure on people so they get stuff done.