Module 1 - "Leading Through Change"
Session 1 - Change Management
- Overview of Organizational Systems Thinking model.
- Fundamentals of the change curve and how to lead through it
- Key components of a change management plan
Session 2 - Culture & Future State
- Organizational vision/mission creation
- Requirements to establish and sustain desired culture
- Organizational culture assessment
- Power of mental models
- Create alignment, meaning, and a higher purpose for work
Module 2 - "Leading on Purpose"
Session 3 - High Performance Leadership
- Gain methods and tools to lead deliberately and with purpose
- How to conduct effective gemba (go/see/engage)
- Create and utilize Prioritized Leader Actions (leader standard work)
- Experience the role of a leader in problem solving
- Skills for active listening and questioning
Session 4 - The Human System
- Leadership skills for engagement and high performance
- Steps to create responsible engaged employee
- Development of high performance teams
- Approaches to creating a no fear environment and meaning at work
- Establishing a control board culture with alignment and managerial vision
- Techniques to create a bias for action, motivation and personal achievement and higher levels of accountability
Module 3 - "Build & Sustain High Performance"
Session 5 - Organizational Systems Thinking (OST)
- Understand OST fundamentals and the leader’s role
- Learn the principles to build an OST system – management, production/operations, human systems
- Conduct a current organizational OST assessment
Session 6 - Build and Sustain HIgh Performance
- How to build and leverage mechanisms
- Organizational Systems Thinking™ – alignment of the 3 systems
- How to read the systems and people
- Conducting process audits and sustaining improvements
Orientation (Virtual): Friday, November 1, 2024 - 1:00 - 2:00 PM EST
Day 1: Tuesday, November 12, 2024
Day 2: Wednesday, November 13, 2024
Day 3: Tuesday, November 26, 2024
Day 4: Wednesday, November 27, 2024
All sessions run from 9:00 AM - ~5:00PM EST.
By registering for this program, you acknowledge that you have reviewed and will comply with our Cancellation Policy.